Dennis T. D'Antonio
Dennis T. D'Antonio was admitted to the bar in 1982 in New York and
U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York; 1983,
U.S. District Court; Northern District of New York and the U.S. Court
of Appeals, Third Circuit; Admitted to Bar 1989 Pennsylvania; Education:
Boston College (B.S. 1979); New York Law School (J.D., 1982); Member:
N.Y.S. (Member, Insurance Committee) and American Bar Associations; N.Y.
County Lawyers Association; The Association of Trial Lawyers of America.
Mr. D'Antonio is also a member of the Who's Who of Practicing
Attorneys, was a faculty member of the Sobelsohn Insurance Institute teaching
Insurance Law, and an Adjunct Professor of Insurance Law at New York Law
School. Additionally, Mr. D'Antonio is the past Chairman of the Harlan
Fellowship Committee at New York Law School. In addition, he is a former
Executive Director and General Counsel of the New York Public Adjusters
Mr. D'Antonio has been a featured speaker at the American Bar Association's
annual mid-year meeting in 1995 and in 1996. Mr. D'Antonio is also
the co-author of an article entitled "The Innocent Co-Insured Doctrine--A
Practical Guide for Practitioners ", which was published in the American
Bar Association Journal.
- New York Law School, New York, New York, 1982 J.D.
- Boston College, Boston, MA, USA, 1979 B.S.
- New York, 1982
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1983
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1983
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York, 1983
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1983
- Pennsylvania, 1989
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- New York State Bar Association, Insurance Committee : Member
- American Bar Association : Member
- New York County Lawyers Association : Member
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America : Member
- Who's Who of Practicing Attorneys : Member
- New York Public Adjustors Association, Inc. : Executive Director, Former
- New York Public Adjustors Association, Inc. General Counsel, Former
"Key Provisions in Today's Insurance Policies," in
Representing Policyholders in Insurance Cases: Leading Lawyers on Educating
Clients about Insurance Contracts and Navigating Different Types of Disputes, published by Aspatore.